if you reblogged the things you didn’t want to know about me post from me i can assure you that i read every single answer you put and loved it a lot
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Tom
- Eye Color: Green-grey???
- Hair Style/Color: Brown, thingy
- Height: like 175cm
- Clothing style: jeans, converse and button-up/fandom shirt
- Best physical feature: when i’m in another room
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: That nothing will work out
- Your guilty pleasure: I’d put Eurovision but I love it too much to be guilty
- Ambitions for the future: Learn more, do more educational things, find out what I want to do.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: god not again
- What you think about most: music
- What you think about before bed: I should’ve slept earlier goddamn
- You think your best quality is:
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: on my own
- To be loved or respected: loved, i guess
- Beauty or brains: Both are nice, but brains are great.
- Dogs or cats: Dogs for me.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Too often irl.
- Believe in yourself: sometimes
- Believe in love: occasionally
- Want someone: often.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Very often.
- Done drugs: nup
- Changed who you were to fit in: Not a huge amount but yeah once
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Orange
- Favorite animal: Fox
- Favorite movie: do you think you’re ready for this conversation
- Favorite game: Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: do i have to
- How old will you be: 17
- Does age matter: not a lot, within reason.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Their personality.
- Best eye color: Eh whatever really
- Best hair color: I don’t mind. Hair’s nice though.
- Best thing to do with a partner: just be with them like
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: roast potatoes
- I feel: heavy.
- I hide: me.
- I miss: feeling content
- I wish: upon a staaaaaaaaar
Message from David Karp
everyone needs to read this.
Plus both our logos end in punctuation!
can people finally stop bitching about this now?!
Back on set for our last Hobbit pick ups. Our last ever Tolkien pick ups, in fact. It’s going to be an intense few weeks, but we’re looking forward to shooting some powerful scenes with our great cast. Our next blog is coming soon! (source)
My Hottest 100 of the last 20 years is by far not a good, accurate representation of my music taste - hell, about half of my favourite artists I didn’t put on there - but it’s a good insight into memories. Muse and Radiohead because they’re the songs I’d block everything out with, Black Betty because it was my favourite song back in the day along with One Week, Home because it’s one of the few songs that makes me properly happy, Porcelain because, weirdly, just a memory from a long time ago.
Not the music that shaped me, but some of it.
and though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.